CARAMEL PUDDING 🍮 (BIRISTA)

PLACE NAME - Birista


RATING - 8/10


DESCRIPTION - "This caramel pudding is a light, sweet, jelly-textured dessert that feels very yummy when you take a bite. I love the texture and the overall taste. I enjoyed it."


TASTE - "The taste wasn't particularly special; it's more like a normal, jelly-textured creamy pudding. Honestly, it lacks distinct flavor, offering only a sweet sugar taste and a smooth texture when you take a bite. It feels very smooth in your mouth and is undeniably sweet. I quite liked it, but found it overly sweet, as I couldn't finish it in the end. Nevertheless, considering the price point, I think it's okay. It was something new for me, so I would recommend trying it at least once, as you wouldn't have tasted anything like it before."


PRICE -110


CONTAINS - milk, sugar, cornstarch, custard 


HYGIENE - 4/5


ADDRESS - Shop 12, Bhramma, Plot 53, Palm Beach Rd, Sector 15, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAMEN 🍜(CAFE KOREANA)

IDLI PAKODA

CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CUP🍓🍫( CONICAL GAUFERS)